Daily summary of Iran`s top Mobile news for the international viewer`s
• Most telecom service bureaus have not been able to settle their debts to the telecommunication ministry, deputy minister said.
Published in Iran, Poul, Asr Eghtesad, Abrar Eghtesadi, Eghtesad Pouya, Fanavaran, Aftab and Donyaye Eghtesad newspapers. Also in Mobna, Iscanews, IRNA, SITNA, Mouj, ISNA and ILNA news agencies.
• Although two weeks ago telecommunication industries consortium head had announced that the consortium has reached an agreement with two Asian operators and a bank and a domestic investor company for third operator tender, but no news had been published yet about it.
Published in Fars news agency. Also in Jahan Sanat, Eghtesad Pouya, Etemad, Sarmaye and Khorshid news agencies.
• The main element to increase Iran internet penetration rate is providing needed infrastructures of optical fiber network and correlation between telecommunication centers, Iran internet networks employers guild union head said.
Published in ISNA news agency. Also in Jahan Eghtesad, Abrar Eghtesadi and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers.
• Printouts of MCI postpaid sim card call transcript are being offered via telecommunication centers and in state owned offices is illegal, telecommunication services bureaus union official said.
Published in Mobna news agency also in Abrar Eghtesadi and Fanavaran newspapers.
• Indian operator Reliance tries to attend in third mobile phone operator tender with more than 1 billion dollar capital.
Published in Borna news agency. Also in Jahan Eghtesad and Karoon newspapers.
• No complaint has been made by IranCell against Telecommunication Company of Iran, TCI chief announced.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Fanavaran newspaper.
• As of beginning of this Iranian year (March 2008) 30 percent of telecommunication company shares have been sold to private sector, deputy of telecommunication minister said.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Khabar newspaper.
• Sms sending speed is alike via Mobile Company of Iran prepaid sim cards or postpaid sim cards, MCI deputy said.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Asr Eghtesad newspaper.
• Telecommunication infrastructure company head announced that in order to supply international internet network the company will ink a trillion rials (100 million dollars) contract with Flag Telecom to be connected to world network Flag.
FALCON is a submarine telecommunications cable connecting India and several countries in the Persian Gulf. The cable is operated by Indias Flag Telecom, a fully-owned subsidiary of Reliance Communications.
Published in Mehr news agency. Also in Abrar Eghtesadi newspaper.
• Holding Dubai conference was effective for increasing third mobile phone operator tender buyers. 15 companies have bought tender documents, Fanavari Mouj Company head said.
Published in ILNA news agency. Also in Jahan Eghtesad newspaper.
• A new regulation will be set soon for telecommunication services bureaus, Radio Communication and Regulation Organization official said.
Published in ISNA news agency. Also in Etelaat newspaper.
• Foreign companies can buy more than 50 percent of third mobile phone operator shares. Previously they could buy 49 percent, Fanavari Mouj company head said.
Published in ILNA news agency. Also in Donyaye Eghtesad newspaper.
• Telecommunication research centers data center has been launched which can support 37 share servers. Each server can serve 200 – 1500 subscribers.
Published in Borna news agency. Also in Abrar Eghtesadi newspaper.
• NGN pilot is implementing in three provinces includes Tehran, Fars and Qazvin. Also several projects in pilot implementing field are being studied, telecommunication minister deputy said.
Published in Mehr and Mobna news agencies.
• Printouts of repaid sim card call transcript are issued only if demanded by the Judiciary, otherwise not submitted, Telecommunication Company of Iran public relations announced.
Published in Mobna news agency.
• Deadline for providing third mobile phone operator tender documents will be expired on 17 November.
Published in Hamna news agency.