Daily summary of Iran`s top Mobile news for the international viewer`s
• Mobile Company of Iran’s 2,880,000-rial postpaid, prepaid and 1,500,000-rial new scheme sim cards are ready for delivery.
Published in Keyhan, Zaman, Mardom Salari, Khabar, Abrar Eghtesadi, Tafahom, Rah Mardom, Siyasat Rouz, Etemad, Fanavaran, Farhang Ashti and Kaenat newspapers. Also in IRNA, Mobna, Mehr, Fars and Hamna news agencies.
• Sms messages received from countries which have roaming link with Iran, including Saudi Arabia, is free of charge, Mobile Company of Iran public relations office announced
Published in ISNA news agency. Also in Eghtesad Pouya, Abrar Eghtesadi, Ebtekar, Andishe No, Khabar, Sarmaye, Fanavaran, Donyay-e Eghtesad, TAfahom and Asr Eghtesad newspapers.
• Mobile phone producers will receive 250 billion rials (25 million dollars) loan from government, mobile phone producers committee head said.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Abrar Eghtesadi, Ebtekar, Jahan Sanat, Donyay-e Eghtesad, Poul and Sobh Eghtesad newspapers.
• Mobile Company of Iran is working on a plan that MCI subscribers can pay their mobile phone bills in MCI telecommunication service bureaus soon, Iran telecommunication company official said.
Published in Fars news agency. Also in Andishe No, Siyasat Rouz, Donyaye Eghtesad, Tafahom, Poul and Sarmaye newspapers.
• Third mobile phone operator operation license will likely change, telecommunication minister deputy said.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Abrar Eghtesadi, Jahan Sanat, Fanavaran Donyaye Eghtesad and Poul newspapers.
• Digital signature evidence center has been launched, electronic trade development center head said.
Published in ISNA news agency. Also in Sobh Eghtesad, Fanavaran and Jahan Sanat newspapers.
• Currently four airports have been equipped with satellite system and soon all airports will be equipped, Iran aviation organization head said.
Published in Mehr news agency. Also in Kaenat and Poul newspapers.
• Iran telecommunication company common public annual meeting will be held on 18 November.
Published in Hamshahri, Sarmaye and Jahan Eghtesad newspapers.
• Mobile Company of Iran has inked SLA (service level agreement) agreement with sms center system vendors in order to guarantee its service quality, MCI network surveillance and management deputy said.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Fanavaran and Abrar Eghtesadi newspapers.
• System for receiving commodities information via mobile phones will be launched by the end of this Iranian year (March 2009).
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Abrar Eghtesadi and Poul newspapers.
• Ghazvin Province is the second province to offer GPRS, said province’s telecom company chief. Tehran was the first province to do so.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Fanavaran and Poul newspapers.
• Information and data security program will be performed in research center in cooperation with domestic universities.
Published in Mehr news agency. Also in Tafahom and Hayat No newspapers.
• Receiving charge for mobile phone bill payment in banks or via ATM machines is illegal, Iran fiscal bureau official announced.
Published in IRNA news agency. Also in Sarmaye and Khorshid newspapers.
• Researchers have produced smart sim cards for advertising, security and information usages, Dade Karevan Pishro Company head said.
Published in Mehr news agency. Also in Vatan Emrouz and Tafahom newspapers.
• Legal bodies should be sensible about mms (multi media messaging) and GPRS (mobile internet) service legal problems, a well known researcher said.
Published in Mobna news agency. Also in Fanavaran newspapers.
• Government should protect mobile phone manufacturers to make suitable conditions for them. Decreasing mobile set import tariff is not enough, a telecommunication equipment company official said.
Published in Fars news agency. Also in Fanavaran newspaper.
• In the first seminar of its kind titled “Advertisement, marketing and public relation” the pre-eminent public relations plaque in press category was awarded to Mobile Company of Iran Public Relations.
Published in Donyay-e Eghtesad newspaper.
• Expanding telecommunication infrastructure will lead to higher service speed offering and more service quality, a MCI sms contractor said.
Published in IRNA news agency. Also in Fanavaran newspaper.
• Telecommunication ministry has had acceptable operation in comparison with other ministries in the President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad government (as of 2005), an economic expert said.
Published in Mobna news agency.
• Some mobile market sources believe there is low demand for Iranian-made mobiles as a result of market glut of famous world brands and their reasonable prices.
Published in Mobna news agency.
• The price of Mobile Company of Iran 0919 sim cards has risen for the second time this month and is now 40,000 rials higher. Published in Mobna news agency.
• Those who have registered their application at private telecom service bureaus may now receive their Mobile Company of Iran sim card from the same bureau.
Published in ISNA, Fars, Mobna and Hamna news agencies.
• Mobile set production procedure speed is low, since relevant authorizations did not repel mobile phone smuggling, a mobile set distributor said.
Published in Mobna news agency
• Wimax specialized conference will be held on 29 January in Elm-o Sanat university Tehran.
Published in Hamna news agency.